The Food & Wine Conference
This weekend, a very special conference is happening. The brainchild of Isabel Laessig of the website, Family Foodie and creator of #SundaySupper on Twitter has brought bloggers, foodies and chefs from all over to meet in Orlando, Florida starting today.
Even from afar, you can follow and see what is going through the social media links below. People will be tweeting, instagramming and pinning from the conference. Follow the hashtag #FWconf13.
The course offerings and speakers look amazing such as (but certainly not all):
The Process of Writing a Cookbook with:
- Sara Moulton, Chef, Cookbook Author, Television Personality
- Mary Goodbody, Writer, Consultant and Cookbook Editor
- Dan Rosenberg, Editor Harvard Commons Press
- Katie Workman, Author and Editor in Chief
- Doe Coover, Literary Agent
The Art of Marketing and Networking for Small Business with:
- Coryanne Ettiene, Kitchen Living with Coryanne
- Maggie Battista, Eat Boutique
- Michele Northrup, Intensity Academy
Social Media Marketing Practices with:
- Chef Dennis Littley, Culinary Instructor, Photographer and Food Blogger
- Christine Pittman, Cook the Story
- Deborah Bowen, Datz
Sorry to be missing it? Judging by the outrageous response from foodies all over to this first year of the conference, it will surely be back again next year.
You can follow along and see what they are doing via Social Media. Here is how.
On Twitter: Pull up a column on @Foodandwineconf
On Facebook: Follow and check them out daily at FoodandWineConference
On Instagram – You can’t get closer to the conference unless you are there- FamilyFoodie
On Pinterest: Keep on checking back here, they’ll be posting after the conference as well Food and Wine Conference