Setting the Thanksgiving table is just as important as all of that food that will be heaped on those plates on the big day. Here are some tips that might help make your table festive!
Table Setting Tips:
- Mixing real and artificial is not cheating,…. it is perfectly okay and a good way to get the best effect.
- Mix contrasting elements- rich metallic and harvest naturals.
- Nubby linens and wood bread bowls take on a rich look with the gold wine glasses and gold accents. Adding the autumnal tones with the naturals pulls it all together.
- Use artificial leaves and silk leaves, real pumpkins and ceramic ones, faux berries, real flowers together. The options are limitless!
- Here is a tip for placing naturals that do not have stems in your vases. Pierce the little gourds, apples, pumpkins, pomegranates or pods with long wood shish kabob spear from the grocery store. Then simply place them in the container to hold , surround with stems of berries and leaves .
I styled this table for Wayfair using products from their holiday collection.