Christmas in Europe – A European Holiday
As temperatures drop, snowflakes tumble, and the days grow short, our thoughts turn to holiday celebrations. Join us on a EuropeanMarket shopping tour and visit a few of our favorite destinations. This year, bring home some international flair to your gift giving.
1. We discovered these exquisite handmade glass ornaments during our first trip to the Czech Republic in 2009.
2. These small purses are ideal for carrying keys, credit cards, and some cash. The perfect size to tuck into a tote or messenger bag.
3. Welcome guests to your holiday parties with delish snacks on this sleek Scandinavian-style tray.
4. Shake up the holiday table with this thoroughly modern salt and pepper duo.
5. English songbird mugs are ideal for a cup of afternoon tea or morning coffee.
6. Get into the spirit of a proper English holiday with these cheery linens.
7. Stir up French style with our attractive stripe apron. Perfect for the chef de cuisine.
8 .Twinkle, twinkle! We love the simplicity of our star garland crafted from Basque-stripe fabrics
13. Carry all your goodies to the office or school in one of these backpacks crafted from
authentic Swiss Army blankets.
14. The little ones on your list will love these charming puzzles and books featuring
From all of us at EuropeanMarket, we wish you and yours a—
Stop by and shop with us at—EuropeanMarket.US