Occupation: Mixologist, Spirits and Food Expert - Cocktail Whisperer
Warren Bobrow, a wordsmith, master mixologist and chef is the Food and Drink Editor of the 501c3 non profit Wild Table on Wild River Review located in Princeton, New Jersey and is currently under contract and is completing his first book. Warren began his career as a pot scrubber at the York Harbor Inn in York Harbor, Maine in 1985 and went on to cook at Alberta’s in Portland, Maine during mid-80’s. Warren is the former owner and co- founder of Olde Charleston Pasta in Charleston, SC while simultaneously cooking at the Primerose House and Tavern. (Also in Charleston).
- He was one of 12 journalists world-wide, and the only one from the USA to participate in the Fête de la Gastronomie- the weekend of September 22nd. 2012 in Burgundy.
- He attended Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans in 2011/2012.
- Warren presented and demo’d freestyle mixology at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Portland, Oregon. (2012)
- Warren judged the Iron Mixology competition at the Charleston Wine and Food Festival (2012)
- Warren has published over three hundred articles on everything from cocktail mixology to restaurant reviews to travel articles
- He’s written food and cocktail articles and news for Edible Jersey, Chutzpah Magazine, Voda Magazine, Tasting Table, Serious Eats and Total Food Service Magazine.
- Warren attended the Kentucky Derby and the Oaks Day Races this year while on assignment for Voda Magazine.
- He writes for the “Fabulous Beekman 1802 Boys” as their cocktail writer. (The Soused Gnome)
- He also writes for The Daily Basics, Leaf Magazine and Modenus.
- He writes for Williams-Sonoma on their Blender Blog.
- He is a Ministry of Rum judge.
- Warren was # 30 in Saveur Magazine’s 100 for his writing about the humble Tuna Melt.
Click here to order ‘Warren’s new Apothecary Cocktails: Restorative Drinks from Yesterday and Today’ book
Read more of Warren Here: